This job is archived
- Act as part of a cross-functional team, working with developers, designers, Quality Engineers and product owners to bring prototypes to production.
- Support our software by fixing bugs, improving performance, and contributing to documentation.
- Write awesome code, be you, revel in work.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Check out what it's like to be on our product development team!
- 1+ years of professional experience building software
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- We're not interested in a checklist of experiences, but here is a list of things we use: .NET, C#, Flutter, Dart, SQL Server, Redis, Hangfire, Azure, IdentityServer, Sass, and probably a few more things.
- You are skilled at communication and developing documentation.
- You can use independent judgment and discretion requiring minimum supervision.
- You have high attention to detail and organization.
- You enjoy troubleshooting and helping others.
· Health Insurance: We offer 3 options (1 option is 100% premium paid by QW for employees) + Telehealth · Dental & Vision: We cover 100% of premiums for employees · 401k: We match 100% of contributions up to 4% and you're fully vested on Day 1 · Adoption + Fertility assistance · Zoo memberships · Summer hours and flexible work schedule · Remote and hybrid work options · No dress code - wear what makes you feel confident - BE YOU! · Monthly manager-employee lunches for goal planning and development · Paid time off including holidays & your birthday · We work hard but we have fun too - ping pong breaks increase productivity!
At Quantum Workplace, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds and skills.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Quantum Workplace Employee Success Team via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Employee Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or [Register to View] .