You’ll be graduating in 2022 and have started exploring how your software skills can accelerate workflows and looking for the perfect home that can give you the platform to grow and harness your skills?? We hope Airtable can be that home for you and you can relate to our mission.
Airtable’s mission is to bring the power of software development to everyone. We are developing a toolkit that our customers can leverage to build solutions without writing code. It has been extremely rewarding to see what our users are accomplishing with this toolkit. From coordinating manufacturing to 3D printing pipelines, we see a variety of use cases on Airtable. Our goal is to make this toolkit even more powerful while keeping the experience easy to comprehend. To achieve this ambitious goal, we need growth-minded engineers who are passionate about Airtable's mission.
At Airtable, you’ll join a highly talented, diverse, and experienced team that is ready to move fast and ship high-quality features in collaboration with customer-facing teams. We practice inclusion, foster psychological safety, and proactively look to increase diversity on a variety of dimensions. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, and your work enables Airtable’s mission of democratizing software engineering.
Required: You must be open to relocate to our headquarters in San Francisco Bay Area for this position. Please apply through this link: https://grnh.se/09e483422usWhat you'll do
- Spec and build high-quality product features that are fast and reliable.
- Work at all levels of the stack from AWS+Node.JS+SQL to React+HTML+CSS.
- Collaborate with other engineers to create reusable and maintainable frontend/backend features, systems, and abstractions.
- Identify opportunities to improve Airtable based on data, research, and your own intuition.
- Work alongside and learn from a talented group of engineers with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds.
- You’re a software engineering generalist who values user-centric product development.
- You must be graduating from a degree seeking program (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in 2022.
- Work authorization required for United States
- You believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business.
- You derive joy from refactoring and building clean abstractions in order to make complex systems fun to develop and easy to understand
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision-making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!