For most, the path to a promotion is opaque, unstructured, uninformed, and sometimes–entirely subjective.
Great employees regularly get overlooked, get stuck in their current role, feel underutilized or, simply leave their company to go somewhere they can grow and thrive in their career.
At Pando we are fixing career management.
We're building a set of of thoughtful, opinionated tools to make career progression, promotions, performance, manager feedback and levels fair, transparent, and accessible to everyone.
Our goal is to level the playing field for all employees, while enabling employers to unlock every employee's full potential.What we're looking for...
Sharp, growth-minded folks who are passionate about bringing purpose and career growth to employees everywhere. We are looking to hire at all levelsAttributes we value...
- A sincere sense of technical curiosity
- Friendly, authentic, and ambitious thinker
- Excited to take ownership for engineering problems
- Ability to execute for short term needs, while laying foundation for long term
- Strong user empathy
- Scrappy mentality, selecting the right execution for our growing business
- Experience with quickly iterating product development cycles
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging B2B software
- Working with AWS and other Cloud technologies
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Worked at a high-growth, fast-paced startup (and liked it!)
- Effective at collaborating in a remote or distributed team
- Help make work more rewarding for employees everywhere
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Customer Support, and your fellow engineers
- Engineer for usability, scalability, maintainability, and performance
- Work with a Vue3 frontend, Node backend, and PostgreSQL database, all on a hosted kubernetes platform
- Help establish a communicative, supportive, and fast-moving engineering culture at Pando
- Continuously learn and develop your skills
- Work with a team that is distributed throughout the United States and Europe (we're open to teammates from any country!)
- Be available during our Core Hours (9am-1pm PT, 12pm-4pm ET, 6pm-10pm CET)
- Meet with the team in person at our company offsite about once a quarter - we choose a new location each time
We are actively committed to building a team with diverse skills, perspectives and backgrounds. Equity and inclusion are fundamental to the company, our principles and our vision for the product. We are working to not only build a diverse and equitable company, but a product that helps companies create a work culture that gives everyone a sense of equity, belonging, purpose, and growth as well. You are encouraged to apply, even if your experiences don't line up 100% with the job description.Apply
If you're interested, please drop us a line at [Register to View] . Please send us your resume or LinkedIn.
This is a remote role, Pando is a 100% distributed team.
We are able to assist with visas.