Politics Rewired is a worker-owned cooperative designing human and technological solutions for organizers. We work with organizers to streamline workflows, freeing them up to focus on what they do best: building relationships. We work with campaigns, unions, and movement organizations.The Role and Team
As a developer, you’ll be part of a small team of software engineers (likely the 6th) and will work closely with everyone in our organization and our clients. You will be building our Assemble product suite: a powerful general purpose data management tool, and an API for quickly building extensions that easily integrate with users’ main databases.
This position is designed for an individual contributor and does not require managing other developers.
Here are some problems you may get to work on:
- Building a high performance React data grid
- Building a graphical formula building UI
- Building a user interface to communicate complex database permissions
- Determining a scalable way to determine if a PostgreSQL query’s results are invalidated from a changelog
- Developing a type-safe compile-to-SQL DSL
We are 100% remote during COVID-19 and have members in New York, California, Massachusetts, and North Carolina.