At MileMarker10, we’re building sustainable and engaging products that provide actionable government contracting market intelligence to our customers. Our mission is to help businesses grow and make GovCon more accessible to everyone.
Members of our fast-growing, distributed engineering team (Seattle, Miami, Austin, etc) hail from companies like Microsoft, Tesla, IBM, and small, fast-paced startups alike. We value autonomy, inclusivity, eagerness to learn, and a desire to improve upon the status quo.
This is a 100% remote role.
- You'll work closely with the Product & BA teams to determine which platform services and libraries we’ll use to build amazing products.
- You’ll help us deliver delightful user experiences by architecting and implementing resilient, highly available systems from the ground up
- As an early team member, you'll get a chance to build our engineering culture and design the architecture for our backend machinery.
- GovCon market intelligence is a widely uncharted problem. You'll help us explore the solution space.
- Have a good sense of engineering fundamentals, and are passionate about building high quality software.
- Experienced with web backends, databases, ETL pipelines and/or developer tools. We want you to challenge yourself and your colleagues to uphold high engineering standards and improve code quality, infrastructure stability, and streamline processes.
- Take ownership of your work and are comfortable making code changes across the stack when needed.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're building the right thing.
- Possess a growth mindset and a passion for problem-solving through development of creative, innovative solutions.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have experience collaborating with individuals across various professional backgrounds and cultures.
- Can thoughtfully articulate and receive feedback from colleagues.
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Jest, GraphQL.
- Backend: Go, PythonAbo PostgreSQL, AWS
- We strive to adopt tools that simplify productivity and are delightful to use. We rely on our team to help us identify and implement those tools
- At least 3 years of experience with Golang.
- At least 3 years of experience with Python (experience with Flask is a plus.)
- Previous experience with React.js and TypeScript is a plus.
- Have expertise in implementing and designing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems.
- Basic understanding of how to work with AWS
MileMarker10 is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type