Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Dwolla is one of the fastest growing financial technology companies in the United States and has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies. We believe in challenging the status quo and building teams with diverse experiences, ideas and people.
Joining the team at Dwolla means entering an always evolving, fast-paced, remote-first work environment. Your unique skills and talents will help build a world that can move money simply and securely, giving businesses the tools they need to access the ACH or RTP® Networks and improve their payment processes. At Dwolla, we are never done.
We care about mastering the ideal platform to move money simply and securely. At Dwolla, you will be empowered to select the right languages, tools, and libraries for the job and deliver products based on those choices. If you want to become a master of your craft while building a platform that moves millions of dollars every day, Dwolla may be right for you.
As a Product Software Engineer, you'll design & build the products and services that power the Dwolla Platform. From public APIs and user interfaces to internal operational systems and 3rd party integrations, the solutions you build will solve real customer problems.
What will you work on in your first few months?
To learn more about the types of projects we work on, check out these blog posts highlighting some work by the team:
- Follow an API-first approach to solving customer needs
- Design & deploy solutions with containerized microservices using technologies like AWS, Docker, Lambda, ECS, Thrift, Finagle
- Help care for systems by keeping them up-to-date, adding features, refactoring code, and fixing bugs
- Collaborate with the team via code reviews and architecture discussions
- Participate in product planning using Agile methodologies
We're excited to talk if you have the following experience:
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Are familiar with and excited about Agile/XP software development practices for delivering projects
Perks to working at Dwolla:
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Paid parking or public transportation stipend
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical leave
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Casual dress
- Our office is located in downtown Des Moines.
- We are open to both local and permanently remote candidates for this role.
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Dwolla is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Midwest and has been recognized nationally by Fast Company as one of the ‘world’s most innovative companies’ and Inc 5000s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. Joining the Dwolla team means you will be entering a unique, open and fast-paced working environment.We believe our success is directly re...