Undock is a venture backed, early stage startup headquartered in NYC on a mission to build the world’s most powerful calendar. The freedom to work wherever and whenever you want.
We’re moving fast, building Undock from the ground up and have a culture of innovation, creativity, speed, experimentation and looking for people who want to build a future where we are not at the mercy of our timelines, instead in complete control of programming our time.Moonshot
Undock is building the most powerful calendar in the galaxy. The super calendar that schedules, hosts, and documents your meetings. At Undock we don’t ship features, we build super powers.Ethos
Be on time. Be present. Be kind. Save the Calendar. Save the World.Environment
⚡ Education is key to personal growth and self actualization. We'll invest in yours.
⚡ Health is paramount. We offer a monthly reimbursement for any physical activity or mental health and meditation apps.
⚡ Compensation is an attractive combination of Salary, Benefits, & Options offered to all employees. We all share in the outcomes.
⚡ Work Remotely from anywhere in the world as part of our distributed team. We have team members in 3 countries across 6 different time zones.
⚡ Work Flexibly by using Undock to manage your availability. We don't keep hours or have any set required working windows. Work when you want.
⚡ Unlimited Time Off keep up with our pace when you're at work and take off as much time as you need.
⚡ Undock & Unwind are mandatory off days for the entire team. We also require employees to take some time off each quarter.
Undock is looking for a full-time full stack Growth Engineer to join our expanding PLG team, with responsibilities of building “lifecycle as a product” within the Undock app. Focusing on everything post-install, you’ll be engineering a sustainable experience that nets more long-term engaged users.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing startup solving for the future of work. As the first growth engineer, you will be directly responsible for accelerating user activation, engagement, retention, virality and monetization.Responsibilities
- Build, test, ship and iterate on product improvements to increase activation, engagement, retention, and monetization
- Lead the development and implementation of our growth engineering framework, enabling “test & learn” methodology and data tracking & analysis
- Bring a scientific approach to growth engineering.
- Help make people understand the core mechanics of Undock without getting in their way and making the path incredibly clear.
❗❗ If you don’t fit 100% of what’s below, please reach out anyway. Degrees are great but execution and real-world experience and a deep desire to contribute is who we’re looking for. ❗❗Minimum Qualifications
- Angular 10+
- Understanding OOP
- Test frameworks
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D
- Agile frameworks
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with a smart and passionate team
If this role sounds like a good fit, please email us at [Register to View]
- Please include this role into your subject line
- Include your resume and a cover letter. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work at Undock
- Include any links to show us your work, experience and passions
- Create an Undock account and include your profile link in your email (please make sure you have your availability set up so that finding time to meet is not an issue if we decide to reach out)