Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing online ad platforms, and our success depends on building ads conversion machine learning models and automatic bidding to improve the conversions and GMV on Pinterest ads. We’re looking for a software engineer with experience in ads delivery, machine learning, and automatic bidding and pacing to develop new data-driven techniques to boost ads delivery performance. You’ll be joining an early-stage fast-paced team that is growing quickly and laying the foundation for Pinterest’s business success.
What you’ll do:
- Design new automatic bidding and pacing algorithm for ads
- Work with product and sales teams to design and implement automatic bidding for new ad products
- A/B Experiment with bidding algorithm improvement ideas, improving budget utilization and maximizing advertiser value
- Collaborate with other teams to identify bidding and budgeting opportunities and capitalize on them
What we’re looking for:
- Industry experience in ads delivery, automatic bidding, control systems, and machine learning
- Direct experience with bidding, pacing, or budgeting is a big plus
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.