- Follow an API-first approach to solving customer needs
- Design & deploy solutions with containerized microservices using technologies like AWS, Docker, Lambda, ECS, Thrift, Finagle
- Help care for systems by keeping them up-to-date, adding features, refactoring code, and fixing bugs
- Collaborate with your teammates via code reviews and architecture discussions
To learn more about the types of projects we work on, check out these blog posts highlighting some work by the team.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of high scale performance and optimization techniques
- Familiarity with and excited about Agile/XP software development practices for delivering projects
- Experience mentoring engineers who may be new to the profession
- Collaborated and communicated with non-technical stakeholders
Perks to working at Dwolla:
- Remote-first work environment (ability to work from home or from our Des Moines office) - Remote First Home Office Stipend - Competitive salaries - Stock Options - 401K with 4% company match - Unlimited Paid Time Off - 12 weeks paid parental leave - Paid parking - Medical, dental & vision insurance - Long-term disability insurance - Medical leave - Life Insurance - Flexible Spending Accounts - Casual dress
At Dwolla, we value diversity and hold the core belief that the best teams are built by the inclusion of diverse ideas, experiences, and people.
Join our team and bring your unique perspective to help build the ideal platform to move money simply and securely.
We are able to sponsor visas.