Learn more at [Register to View]
At Snorkel AI, we’re working to make AI practical for everyone. We’re building Snorkel Flow, our enterprise AI application development platform based on our cutting edge research on programmatic labeling.
Snorkel Flow accelerates creating and evaluating training datasets and state-of-the-art machine learning models, letting customers build end-to-end AI applications in as little as hours, not months. We work across the stack on a wide variety of AI use cases, and we’re growing fast — come join our amazing team of Snorkelers!
As a Machine Learning Systems Engineer, you’ll build the high-performance data processing and state-of-the-art ML services that power Snorkel Flow’s development interfaces and execution APIs. You'll collaborate with engineers across the stack to deliver new ML user experiences.
- Prototype and scalably integrate state-of-the-art ML and AI technologies into Snorkel Flow
- Design and build features for accelerating ML development workflows in the platform, integrating ML best practices at every step
- Building flexible, and user-friendly infrastructure to power ML needs of customers and data scientists
- 3+ years of professional experience with machine learning, or 1+ years of professional experience with machine learning with an advanced degree in a relevant field
- Experience developing enterprise software products for machine learning and data science applications
- Experience building and maintaining large scale, production data pipelines for machine learning applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills