Learn more at [Register to View]
At Snorkel AI, we’re working to make AI practical for everyone. We’re building Snorkel Flow, our enterprise AI application development platform based on our cutting edge research on programmatic labeling.
Snorkel Flow accelerates creating and evaluating training datasets and state-of-the-art machine learning models, letting customers build end-to-end AI applications in as little as hours, not months. We work across the stack on a wide variety of AI use cases, and we’re growing fast — come join our amazing team of Snorkelers!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll drive and own frontier Snorkel Flow use cases, such as new data modalities, application types, and user experiences. You'll engage new ML use cases through hands-on customer problems and serve as a product owner to generalize learnings into the core Snorkel Flow platform.
- Formulate and deliver pragmatic, cutting edge solutions for "frontier" Snorkel Flow's ML use cases and user experiences
- Lead technical engagements for high-value customers in new verticals and around new use cases
- Serve as product owners for new ML paradigms, data science workflows, and customer feedback back into Snorkel Flow
- 3+ years of professional experience with machine learning, or 1+ years of professional experience with machine learning with an advanced degree in a relevant field
- Expertise in modern machine learning frameworks and technologies (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, transformers), and an obsession with thorough ML evaluation
- Experience working with directly with customers on machine learning problems
- Experience building and maintaining large scale, production data pipelines for machine learning applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills