Learn more at [Register to View]
At Snorkel AI, we’re working to make AI practical for everyone. We’re building Snorkel Flow, our enterprise AI application development platform based on our cutting edge research on programmatic labeling.
Snorkel Flow accelerates creating and evaluating training datasets and state-of-the-art machine learning models, letting customers build end-to-end AI applications in as little as hours, not months. We work across the stack on a wide variety of AI use cases, and we’re growing fast — come join our amazing team of Snorkelers!
As a Senior UX/Front-end Engineer, you’ll build amazing interfaces that will empower developers and non-developers alike to rapidly build, manage, and analyze ML pipelines in Snorkel Flow.
- Design and develop key interfaces of Snorkel Flow, including a novel IDE for programmatic labeling, data analysis, and visualization tools
- Work directly with world-class customers to help create intuitive interfaces for ML development
- Advocate and help define standards for the best practices in performance, product quality, security and user experience across the entire application
- Provide mentorship and foster a growth and collaborative mindset for all members of your team.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on developing large scale products
- Proactively identify technical debt and implement solutions to improve product iteration
- 5+ years of professional experience with modern React (ES7, React hooks, TypeScript)
- Strong technical communication skills and initiative
- Experience leading front-end projects / features
- Product engineering experience building full-stack web applications
- Ability to prototype and iterate quickly around sophisticated user workflows
- Obsession with front-end development best practices, including designing unit and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment