Learn more at [Register to View]
At Snorkel AI, we’re working to make AI practical for everyone. We’re building Snorkel Flow, our enterprise AI application development platform based on our cutting edge research on programmatic labeling.
Snorkel Flow accelerates creating and evaluating training datasets and state-of-the-art machine learning models, letting customers build end-to-end AI applications in as little as hours, not months. We work across the stack on a wide variety of AI use cases, and we’re growing fast — come join our amazing team of Snorkelers!
As a Back-End Engineer, you’ll build the high-performance data processing and state-of-the-art ML services that power Snorkel Flow’s development interfaces and execution APIs.
- Prototype, optimize, and maintain scalable back-end services to power new ML development workflows in Snorkel Flow
- Work with customers to understand their product use case, desired capabilities, and scale requirements
- Design elegant interfaces between Snorkel Flow’s internal services, and between Snorkel Flow and developer users
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience with high performance back-end systems
- Experience developing enterprise software products for machine learning and data science applications
- Experience building and maintaining large scale, distributed data pipelines for machine learning systems
- Expertise designing REST or GraphQL APIs for internal services and developers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills