This job is archived
We're looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to help us build and continue to deliver products that deliver value to our customers and world. You will help transform the privacy space from a world of "Compliance" to an industry that is proactive and progressive with the interests and privacy of their users. It's a unique opportunity to have the chance to join DataGrail at a time where we're still very small but experiencing tremendous growth and success in changing the privacy space.
Our mission is to transform the world of privacy, and as a member of the Request Manager team you will be contributing to the workflows that our users use to handle a high volume of privacy requests every day. Our robust software platform allows privacy professionals to do their entire job in a single place instead of the status quo of spreadsheets and repetitive tasks.
The Skill Set:
- Design and implementation of our unified DataGrail API
- Build workflow focused Request Manager features from top to bottom (React, Ruby on Rails)
- Write tests to ensure that your code works now and in the future
- Pair with your teammates on bugs and stories in a collaborative (mostly synchronous) remote environment
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Get to know DataGrail and our different product offerings
- Develop an understanding of the Request Manager product and the customer problems it helps solve
- Pair with fellow engineers on delivering new bite sized features in our Request Manager workflow product
- Help investigate and resolve bugs that are prioritized in our sprints
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Contribute to discovery and technical planning for upcoming features
- Participate in the Request Manager firefighter rotation by triaging incoming questions and bugs, and helping lead the resolution efforts for high severity or high priority issues
- Give and receive consistent peer feedback on quality of work, team contribution, and alignment with DataGrail core values
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Have transformed the Request Manager product from a tool that processes tickets one by one in to a high volume automated system that allows users to "set it and forget it"
- Increase customer trust in our product by building out a best in class dashboard and reporting system for the Request Manager product to help our users understand their privacy program at a glance
- Help build out our unified DataGrail API that both our customers and our products all utilize