You'll play a key role in building Brick's design systems and processes.
This is a fully remote role.
- You'll help establish the foundation for an early product, supporting the financial relationships between Contractors, Homeowners, and Brick.
- You'll craft the details of new product features, from idea to UX to execution.
- Intuitive User Experience Design — You can design intuitive user interfaces, with a user-centric perspective. You know how to empathetically jump into a user's perspective. You sweat the details but don't get caught up in seeking perfection; you can balance between craft, speed, and delivery.
- Familiarity with the Backend — You understand how parts of a system fit together and can understand how to consume a Backend API on the frontend.
- You are eager to continue growing your practice in frontend engineering.
- If you've experienced the technical challenges of building in an early stage startup, that's a plus.