We are seeking a talented and seasoned technical product manager to join our team to build secure solutions within Customer Service. This is an area that requires defining the product vision grounds up and taking the product from idea to launch. This PM will own end to end delivery of the new service from conception to launch to ensure we are providing secure customer obsessed experiences for our customers when they interact with support.
This team has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” On a typical day, our product managers might talk to several customers, define and prioritize the roadmap, deep dive to root cause a customer issue, release the latest new feature, consult with the top engineers and designers at Amazon, define and report business metrics, create pricing strategies, do go-to-market planning, discuss radical new approaches to building and operating at scale, the list goes on. You will be surrounded by people who are incredibly smart, passionate about big data and analytics technologies, and believe that we are only scratching the surface of what our applications can really do to help customers everywhere.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in product discovery, working in an ambiguous space, charting their own path to a successful delivery, getting things done, and keeping their pulse on the market. If you want to work
· 7+ years of product management experience in a related industry
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· Proven experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
· Proven experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product state
· Cloud management experience
· Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
· Drives alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
· Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit [Register to View]