Rune is a brain data company empowering the development and delivery of precision neuroscience therapeutics. We work with a wealth of newly-captured, high-fidelity neural recordings to advance data-driven therapies for diseases such as Parkinson’s, OCD, Depression, and other neurological conditions. Rune aims to fill the gap in software and data support for next-generation neuroscience therapeutics, and expand the benefits of precision medicine to the millions of patients with neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases. We’re already generating revenue and are [Register to View]
class="postings-link">well-funded by top-tier investors.
Rune’s first-in-class precision brain data software [Register to View]
class="postings-link">platform integrates electrophysiology, brain imaging, and device data together with wearable data and clinical labels. The combination provides researchers, drug developers, and clinicians with the tools to guide treatment, uncover hidden disease phenotypes, and design better-targeted therapies.
This is a full-time position on our Product team, where your work will directly support patients and their physicians.
This Product Manager role is an opportunity to impact discoveries in neuroscience (biomarkers, phenotypes, etc) and the development of new data driven therapies (closed loop neuromodulation). In this role you will be responsible for making dense, high dimensional data well organized, enriched, and actionable. You will be responsible for the experience for our Research users, leading features for analysis, data visualization, and workflow. You will work closely with external customers, our internal neuroscience team, engineering, and product design. Your role on the product team will be to contribute to the overall mission, priorities, and product strategy across all verticals and business goals.
- Own the product strategy, roadmap and business outcomes of Rune Labs research and data analysis products for internal and external users.
- Drive growth and adoption of research focused products (platform, analytics tools, SDK) for our academic partners and support of clinical trial data.
- Work with Engineering to decide how best to integrate ML models into Rune product and ensure customers are successfully using them.
Important Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software product management and at least 2 years building healthcare products.
- Prior experience working directly with healthcare or research teams.
- Technical knowledge of cloud architecture and familiarity with engineering practices.
- An inclination to develop and implement easily adoptable new workflows.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A vested interest in being a passionate advocate for customer needs, and the ability to share development opportunities and insights with the team in compelling detail.
More About Us
- You must reside and be authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada
- We are remote friendly! We do ask that you commit to being available until at least 3pm PST (6pm EST) daily. If you’re in San Francisco, our pet-friendly office is a block from Golden Gate Park.
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits for you and your dependents.
We look for strong alignment with Rune’s values: learn about our work culture and expectations at Rune [Register to View]
class="postings-link">on our website
and on our [Register to View]
profile. We are committed to treating each other well, building a diverse and representative team, and continually working to improve the inclusivity and equity of our org. Anyone meeting the minimum requirements for an open role is strongly encouraged to apply.