- Responsible for contributing to the product roadmap, talking with customers, gathering functional requirements, and collaborating on the user experience in conjunction with product team members, software engineers, and internal stakeholders.
- Prioritize projects across the entire organization to align with company strategy and priorities across teams.
- Contribute to product roadmap and facilitate stakeholder discussions through ownership of a portfolio of initiatives.
- Be a passionate product advocate and champion user needs.
- Collaborate with and inspire internal partners (e.g. leadership, development, design, communications, finance, marketing, risk, legal, etc) to execute the overall product vision and strategy.
- Foster excellence in software design and development and execute successful delivery of product enhancements.
- Track and analyze product success metrics to understand impact of releases and future product improvements.
- Perform competitive analysis and research to uncover and evaluate product strategies across leading SAAS companies.
- Promote and lead Product-led growth strategies to drive customer acquisition, expansion, conversion and retention.
- Engage internal and external users to better understand their goals and challenges.
- Partner with the user experience team to facilitate opportunities for product discovery, usability testing and customer feedback.
- Be the go-to product expert for sales, marketing, and account management teams.
- Represent the voice of the customer with experience working within agile methodologies (scrum) to deliver and iterate our products
- Four to eight plus years of experience in product management with a consumer-facing or B2B products.
- Four or more years experiences in financial services (payments focus is ideal).
- Desire to learn financial concepts and build expertise in the fintech industry.
- Previous success working in fast-paced, agile environments.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to translate technical concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Ability to grapple with abstract user problems.
- Passion and curiosity for understanding user needs.
- Bonus points for previous experience at a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company, familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and education or professional experience with data analysis and product analytics.
Perks to working at Dwolla:
- Remote-first work environment (ability to work from home or from our Des Moines office) - Remote First Home Office Stipend - Competitive salaries - Stock Options - 401K with 4% company match - Unlimited Paid Time Off - 12 weeks paid parental leave - Paid parking - Medical, dental & vision insurance - Long-term disability insurance - Medical leave - Life Insurance - Flexible Spending Accounts - Casual dress
At Dwolla, we hold the core belief that the best teams are built by the inclusion of diverse ideas, experiences, and people.
Join our team and bring your unique perspective to help build the ideal platform to move money simply and securely.