Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.Pinterest is looking for a Staff Product Designer for our Creator Communities team. In this position you will be an integral part of the company’s focus on creating a positive platform. We are working to build a place for people to find likeminded communities where they can express their creativity and learn new skills. What you’ll do
- Work closely with your XFN partners to execute on product strategies and roadmap to help people on Pinterest engage with and create content that helps and inspires others
- Bring ideas to life through UX, visual design, prototyping, and storytelling to communicate your vision to the team
- Work closely with the product, engineering, research, writing and product marketing teams to design impactful solutions
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, iterative, experimental, and data driven environment
- Collaborate and drive alignment with product, engineering and design within your team
- Uphold and inspire a high level of design execution throughout the team
- 7+ years of experience in Product Design
- A portfolio of design projects that showcases a consistent ability outstanding product and ecosystem thinking through UX, visual design, and storytelling
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and embrace change as an input for design
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.