Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Be an equal partner with cross-functional partners on product strategy and planning
- Represent Design in Executive Reviews
- Demonstrate a high bar for design craft
- Lead by example in terms of design quality and "designing with a product mindset"
- Partner with your manager on mentorship and being an active thought leader for the Shopper design team
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Design
- Strong product thinking
- High quality design craft (visual, UX, prototyping)
- Great communication and organization skills
- Willingness to mentor junior designers
- Growth mindset
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.