Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
- Partner closely with your product and engineering counterparts to define the product strategy, roadmap, process, and culture
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, iterative, experimental, and data driven environment
- Work with and manage feedback from multiple stakeholders across Growth and Core teams, as well as engineering, product and design leadership
- Uphold and inspire a high level of design execution throughout the team
- Grow the people on your team through coaching and mentorship
- 5+ years in Product Design (or equivalent)
- Experience leading complex user and metrics inspired projects
- Excellent product thinking and UX design skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and the problems they’re solving
- Ability to set the direction for the team by creating clear and impactful strategies
- Drive results by holding the team accountable for efficient, high-quality execution of goals
- A well-versed storyteller with strong presentation skills
- Experience in balancing speed and quality with a focus on driving impact through both optimizations and 0-1 product development
- High level of self-awareness with a growth mindset that is focused on impact
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills and a passion for experimentation, data and systems thinking a plus
- Understanding of activation & onboarding, metrics-inspired design, a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.