Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We are looking for a passionate, talented iOS Engineer to join the Engineering team and help us build a product that allows our Pinners to find something inspiring every time they open the app. When you apply to this position, you may be considered for more than one team, as we have mobile engineering needs across many orgs/teams. Wherever you go at Pinterest, you will work with a world-class cross-functional team to build new features, establish stronger platforms and contribute to work that affects our hundreds of millions of users, daily.
What you’ll do:
- Knit across teams by collaborating with Product managers and designers and other functions to build a holistic product experience that’s right for all Pinners
- Prototype new experiences for Pinners to drive key metrics
- Contribute to and lead each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release; from rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, to architecting and building solutions that can scale to support millions of users
- Analyze and visualize data to drive product insights and to inform our decisions
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer-facing mobile products
What we're looking for:
- Various levels of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in developing iOS applications
- Deep understanding of UI development in iOS
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
- Understanding of A/B testing is a plus
- Fullstack experience is a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.