Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Before scaling their spend, advertisers want to know that Pinterest is performing for them. Come lead the team that interfaces with advertisers, collecting their sales data and matching it to our internal user databases, and build models and systems to connect the dots between the aspirations of pinners and the products offered by our partners.
What you’ll do:
- Build and improve the machine learning models for ads measurement.
- Develop models for user matching and conversion attributions.
- Develop new techniques to mine the offsite signals to drive ads performance, e.g., retargeting.
- Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
What we’re looking for:
- MS or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong industry experience in machine learning
- Cross-functional collaborator and strong communicator
- Comfortable solving ambiguous problems and adapting to a dynamic environment
- Preferred, but not required, background in computational advertising
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.